Thanks to modern communications technology running a business from home has become an effective and cost efficient trend. Changes have also taken place in the way we buy and sell products and services. Many companies are now realising that it is not cost-effective to spend millions of pounds advertising their products. Instead they are turning to Network Selling to maximise their sales strategy. When the product or service requires a detailed explanation word of mouth selling is the obvious choice. Instead of the marketing costs being absorbed on expensive advertising campaigns it allows the individuals who promote the company and its products and services to be well rewarded.
Profit is produced in two ways:
- Introducing products to others earns sales profit, and
- Building your own 2080 group by introducing others to the opportunity and helping them to build their own successful business.
What do you have to do?
- Talk to two people a day about your products and services
- Use the products and services
- Read, listen or watch something about your Internet Business for 15 to 20 minutes a day
- Attend 2080 Group training once a week
- Attend a company event once a month