Ten Questions for your Future
- Is your income growing as fast as you'd lke and does it
have the potential to grow in the future?
- In the event of retirement, the loss of a job, or unexpected
catastrophic expense, do you have enough savings that would
permit you to maintain your current lifestyle?
- Do you feel that you're in control of your daily schedule?
- Do you have enough time to spend with your spouse or children?
- Will you be content with relying on the government to
take care of you and provide for your needs, or are you
the kind of person who wants to stand on your own?
- Have you ever wanted to be your own boss?
- Do you believe that the Internet and Social Media industry will
continue to grow for years to come?
- Do you have a network of friends or colleagues who,
if you asked them, would become your online customers - especially if it saved them money
and didn't change anything?
- Do you get personal satisfaction from helping others and
from surrounding yourself with interesting and successful
- Do you strongly believe that the future can always be
better than the past for those willing to work hard, take
a chance and try something new?